The Log Cabins at Big Fish Bay are situated right on the lake so you can view the beautiful sunset every night. Each cabin is equipped with dishes, pots and pans, a coffee maker, towels and bedding. They also include fire pit and picnic table. NO pets of any kind are allowed inside the units in order to keep the furniture and bedding allergy safe.
Log Cabin #1 and #2
Each cabin has a double bed and new single bunk beds, no bathroom or shower in the cabins. Clean outhouse nearby.
$90.00 / night
Log Cabin #3
Includes two bedrooms. Bedroom #1 has a new queen size bed, bedroom #2 has single bunk beds, plus a double futon. Also features hot water, flush toilet, and shower.
$175.00 / night
Cabin #4 – NEW 2-STOREY with deck
Includes two bedrooms with queen size beds. Full bathroom facilities.
$175.00 / night
Cabins #5 and 6 – Coming soon
Includes one bedroom with queen size bed.
$135.00 / night
These prices do not include GST or Alberta Hotel Tax. There is also an additional $50 cleaning fee charged per stay.
- Bedding, towels and pillows are supplied. No need to pack your own.
- All units and cabins have no ovens so don’t plan to bake cookies at Big Fish Bay.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED IN UNITS OR CABINS.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING.
- NOTE: There is a 3 day minimum on Long Weekends on ALL reservations.
- Cabin Check-in time: 3:00 PM
- Cabin Check-out time: 11:00 AM
Call (780) 849-2020 or Email email@example.com
SPECIAL NOTE: Reservations can be made by phone or email.
For all reservations, a non-refundable reservation deposit is required.